Hey guys, just finished watching Indie Game: The Movie, which is actually the complete opposite of this post, finishing things, but what an endearing movie. It really works at getting you emotionally invested in the people that it follows. I laughed, I cried.
Anyway it got me to thinking about all the things that I start but never finish. This is something we ALL do, so feel free to let me know some of your own half-baked things.
THINGS I HAVE STARTED RECENTLY AND NEVER FINISHED:
- Mirai Nikki (really excellent anime, scared to finish it though!)
- Neon Genesis Evanglion (I blame Mirai Nikki from pulling me away from it)
- Adaptation(the film) (technically I did finish this film although it took me 4 sittings. Mostly because I watch things super late at night! ((loved the film btw)))
- Pokemon White (MY TEAM STINNKKKKSSSSS weh)
- Skyrim (I play these games so thoroughly that I burn out on them before I finish them :( tragic character flaw, I know)
- My 2nd Mass Effect 3 playthrough (I can’t guys, I’m sorry. I’m one of THOSE people. The ending was bad! The ending was baaaad. Yeah maybe the indoctrination theory but it was wayyyyy too smart and deep for that to be true)
- Bag Toppers!!! (Seriously! I dunno, I can’t come up with any good ideas for them! I want them to be funny in how creepy they are but I can’t come up with anything good! Give this time)
- Six Feet Under (I’m on the last season! It’s so good that i don’t want to say goodbye to those characters forever :( )
- This Post (See below for clarification)
OLD THINGS I’VE STARTED AND NEVER FINISHED:
- Final Fantasy 7 (I couldn’t do it, I never even tried the last battle - bred too many chocobos)
- Final Fantasy 10 (I messed up my skills on that bubble graph system they had really bad and one of the fights against Sin ((in a snowy area?)) was super impossible without 10 hours of grinding wehh)
I also don’t think I ever finished Jade Cocoon or Ape Escape? I could be wrong. Also many reading assignments in college. I know there’s more things I’ve started and never completely finished but I’d have to spend the rest of my days twirling my mustache musingly, deep in pondering thought. So I will end poetically, by making this post one of ‘em.